RFDbase™: provides on demand global rock, fluid and PVT data
• RFDbase™: provides source rock geochemistry for screening
• Rock Geochemistry: TOC & Pyrolysis analysis for source rock potential
• Oil Geochemistry: Infer source rock maturity and type from migrated hydrocarbons and seeps
• Mud Gas Isotopes: demonstrate seals, fluid communication (compartmentalization), column heights, changes in gas composition and maturity
• Pressure Volume Temperature (PVT): Assessment of reservoir conditions and fluid behavior
• Petroleum System Modeling: Delivers a reconstruction of source rock burial, maturity and expulsion
• Petrophysics: Evaluation of well logs at all scales to quantify porosity, permeability, saturation, pressure, fluid connectivity, geomechanics, reservoir presence and quality. Real-time logging and coring programs (data collection)
• PVT: Fluid properties and pressure data from reservoirs across separate wells
• Oil Geochemistry: HRGC and Biomarker analysis for correlation and communication
• QQQ (GC- MS/MS): Enhanced Oil typing and maturity calibration for migration modeling
• CSIA: Genetically link known accumulations(both oil and gas) to understand the full extent of migration and preservation effects.
• TruSat™: Mobile versus immobile fluid fractions & enhanced fluid and porosity measurements
• PVT: Identify fluid types and potential volumes within reservoirs
• Petrophysics: Multi-scale hydrocarbon in place evaluation. Integration with engineering to include shrinkage correction and support for recovery factor estimation
• PVT: Understand the thermodynamic behavior of reservoir fluids
• Time Lapse Geochemistry: Identify changes in produced fluid types throughout the lifecycle of production to predict performance
• Oil Geochemistry: Predict well performance based on correlations to fluid properties
• Water Isotopes: Characterize water type and fingerprint water samples to understand well drainage and Water/Oil ratios
• RFDbase™: Utilize formation water database to identify source(s) of water production
• Gas Isotopes: Identify cause of H2S
• RFDbase™: Access to geochemistry and PVT data to evaluate local or regional trends that may contribute to well performance
• Oil Geochemistry: Fingerprint and catalogue produced fluids for protection against future remediation requirements.
A. GeoMark designed RFDbase with security as the primary focus. The system meets, or exceeds, all cybersecurity requirements derived from the industry-recognized Center for Internet Security (CIS) Controls. Multiple redundant policies, workflows, and checks have been holistically incorporated to ensure that the physical and digital nature of your data is protected and prevented from being compromised. An entitlement structure recognizes which analyses have been activated for each user, prohibiting your proprietary data from ever being shared with anyone outside of your organization.
A. Data are added throughout the year for premium subscriptions and are available to subscribers as soon as they enter GeoMark’s database. Samples are not added annually to customized data packages
A. Subscribers receive quarterly updates, including a map that highlights regional areas where RFDbase data were refreshed during that quarter. This alert is not customized by individual user or company, but is for all users. Additionally, RFDbase has the ability to initiate a pop-up window for users upon logging in/out. When companies enter or leave significant subscription items, this pop-up can be set to announce any subscription changes. Lastly, all data have ‘DateCreated’ and ‘DateModified’ fields that are searchable within RFDbase to find added or changed information. For further questions, email firstname.lastname@example.org , and we will quickly identify records that may have been added to your particular database subscription(s).
A. GeoMark does not charge a fee for individual users to access RFDbase. Any employee of a subscribing client, with approval from that client, may be granted access to the system. GeoMark can maintain the user list or specified users of subscribing companies may control their own user list (adding/removing users or determining the data to which users have access).
A. Access to data can be limited to the analysis performed by sample, by data type. Meaning that, for a specific sample, if oil and source rock analysis was performed, we can provide access to the oil and the rock data separately. However, we cannot separate access to the individual source rock measurements. If access is granted by data type (i.e. source rock) for a specific sample, you gain access to all data for that data type. Access permissions can be managed by GeoMark or by clients. The flexibility of RFDbase allows for multiple user groups to be defined within the system. Each group can be set up to have access to specific analyses, and then users are assigned to those groups. Upon login, the system determines all of the groups to which the user has access, and then activates all of the unique analyses tied to those groups.